May 14, 2021 Blog, Link building 0 Comments
When it comes to SEO, On -page optimization refers to specific factors that will have an impact on the ranking of your web page. These may either be controlled by you or by the coding of your web page. On-page optimization examples include HTML code, keyword placement, meta tags, keyword density and much more. On-page SEO means that you can apply certain website settings to make sure it is optimized for search engines.
Here are some on-page SEO tips to help you:
- Content must be high quality and constantly fresh.
- URL structures must be proper.
- Descriptions and titles must be optimized.
- Websites navigation must be user-friendly.
- Internal links need to be optimized.
- Text must be properly formatted with proper font sizes like h1,h2,bold.
- Personal 404 error pages or correct forward in case of 404 not found error.
- Pages must be quick to load and user-friendly.
- Images should be properly optimized for a website and include the alt tag.
- Web pages should have Google Authorship verification.
- Links to external sites must be unbroken and helpful to the user.
You can check your On-page SEO here:
Load time: https://gtmetrix.com/
On-page analysis: http://seorch.eu/
On-page analysis: https://seositecheckup.com/
Google Insights: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/