Learn How To Make Peshawari Chicken Kadhai Recipe from Chef Smita Deo only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Recipe, a quick and easy Peshawari Chicken Karahi Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
½ cup Oil
1 kg. Chicken
1 tsp. Ginger Paste
1 tsp. Garlic Paste
3 Onions, sliced
¼ tsp. Black Pepper Powder
1 tbsp. Red Chilli Powder
6 Green Chillies, slit
Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
4 Tomatoes, finely chopped
½ tsp. Black Pepper Powder
1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder
Juice of ½ a Lemon
1. In a wok heat oil and sear chicken in it and keep aside.
2. In the same wok, fry ginger paste and garlic paste and then onions until golden brown by adding salt.
3. Now add black pepper, red chilli powder, green chillies and saute for a minute before adding coriander leaves. Mix well.
4. Then add the seared chicken and saute for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
5. Add tomatoes and stir for 2-3 minutes.
6. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add ½ cup water and cook covered with a lid until the chicken is done.
8. Now add black pepper powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and mix well.
Peshawari Kadhai Chicken is ready!
Host: Smita Deo
Subscribe and get regular updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
View original video by clicking here.